Business Development Assistant Manager
Demonstrate good understanding of company products, being able to clearly and concisely present solutions to client problems
Manage and develop a specific portfolio of key accounts, both old and new
Drive customer adoption both through direct selling and by working with partners
Deliver results based on defined revenue and non-revenue targets
- BA/BS degree
- 2 to 5 years of technology related sales or business development experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong presentation making and presentation delivery skills
- Existing contact network in Taiwan (Financial or E-comm industries preferred), or a proven track record of developing new customer connections
- Good command of Mandarin and English
- Good understanding of SaaS /WebAPI terminology and service methods
- A background in IT or equivalent work experience.
- A background in Cybersecurity or equivalent work experience.