Senior Product Designer ( for JP BU )
As a Senior Product Designer at Gogolook, you will be responsible for Whoscall Android in Japan market. You will participate in early-stage product discovery and demonstrate your creative problem-solving skills within a team. You will be a key contributor that crafts and maintains elegant user experiences of our products-throughout the cycle of understanding users' needs, developing design solutions and evaluating/refining the results.
1. Drive digital product design from concepts to final hand-off for Japan market.
2. Conduct user flows, wireframes, visual mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate design ideas.
3. Collaborate closely with PM, Developer and QA in an agile environment.
4. Design with a growth mindset and be able to balance business goals and good user experiences.
5. Has a creative mindset and use any design method to get problem-solution fit.
6. Understand widely product requirements and break it down to design solutions in early-stage.
1. Minimum 3 years of work experience in UI/UX design.
2. Experience in iterating mobile consumer-facing product on Android.
3. A strong design portfolio with case studies demonstrating your decision-making and design iterating process.
4. Knowledge of current UX best practices, including user research and usability test.
5. Great sense of UI design, including colors, icons, layouts to deliver a high quality visual experience to end-users.
6. Fluent/native English or Japanese language skills.
<Nice to Have>
1. Experience of Japan software company is a plus+
2. Experience with Agile development is a plus+
3. Have a design thinking mindset is a plus+
4. Have data-driven design experience is a plus+
About Design Team
If you want to know how we work or what we have learned, feel free to refer our Medium: https://medium.com/gogolook-design