We are looking for a a brand designer who has a genuine passion for design and creative culture. The role of a senior brand designer is to combine marketing and graphic design to create the visual materials that represent a company.
Brand designers analyze market trends and formulate strategies to reach consumers, so you will participate in the marketing process from start to finish.
Senior brand designers oversee all marketing initiatives to ensure that images and messages appropriately contribute to brand identity.
These materials can be logos, visual identities, apps and websites, out-of-home media, social media, magazines, games, news, physical environments and more. Your objective is to identify the brand message for the company.
You work on various marketing tools, such as logos, that convey the intended message.And you will participate in website design, create social media content or visuals on the news for PR. You may also create materials used for other purposes, such as brand souvenirs.
Brand designers belong to brand marketing team and work closely with brand marketing team members to establish brand continuity and public recognition across all marketing platforms.
- Responsible for both developing and producing creative brand designs, such as logos, banner, website, social post, brand photos and other brand materials.
- Review marketing materials for accuracy and continuity and, in some cases, proofread documents.
- Communicate with work with the vendors, outsourcing to control the working schedule, budget and qualities to achieve the company request.
- 5 years of brand designer experience, experience in illustration preferred, highly proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, familiar with After Effects.
- An enthusiastic storyteller who loves to create and define brands and stories via the visual to drive brand preference.
- Good communication skills with internal, agency partner management and third parties.
- A self-starter who can complete the task independently and collaborate with team members to contribute to integrated marketing goals across platforms.
- Time management skills：Organize, plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines. Able to manage multiple competing priorities effectively.
- Design house and Digital Adverting agency experience is plus.
- Good knowledge of web design, CSS, HTML 5 is plus.
- Experience in printing is plus.